Exclusive, limited editions for your home, office or shop

All prints are pre-cut to fit standard size frames.
FREE USPS Priority delivery in USA and Canada.

2 Ways to purchase my art reproductions and photo prints:

1. Use the PayPal® "buy" buttons on each item 
...you do not need to be a PayPal member. Just continue down the PayPal Form for other options.
PayPal will inform me of your order and I will print it, number it and catalog the limited edition number, blind-emboss the reproduction with my seal of authenticity, sign it, package it and ship it it to you (via USPS Priority Mail).

2. Have questions? Please call me. 
I will answer any questions ...and if you want to purchase, I will take your order personally...
Call my mobile: 661•466•9387 (Pacific time, 10-5) I will answer.

Keep in mind: I have no employees. I do everything myself, including the print-making, preparation, packaging and shipping to you.  I have been doing this since 1998 with no complaints -- just more friends.